How to apply online:
- Please review our rental qualifications to insure you meet our background requirements. See them here.
- Very important: Fill in every field with detailed and accurate information. Missing information may cause you to be disqualified.
- Common mistakes:
- Leaving current or past landlord name and phone number blank.
- Leaving rent for current or past residence blank.
- No employment provided. Include all income even child support, SSI, Section 8, disabilities, etc if you want it considered. Make sure to add a good description of each income.
- We do a very complete and thorough background check using multiple resources. Do not put in false information as we will find out and you will be disqualified and your application fee will not be returned
- Go to our list of Available-Properties and check that the property you want is still available.
- Find the property you are interested in and click the “Apply Now” button or use this link.